Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Friday 17 March 2017

Evaluation Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I feel that I have learned a lot since the preliminary task and I have made immense progress from it. Here is how I believe I have demonstrated my learning since the preliminary task and how it shows in our group's final product:


HOW HAVE I PROGRESSED?

Overall, I think that I have made significant progress since doing the evaluation. The prelim was a fantastic starting point for me as a newcomer to Media Studies and helped me garner the basic skills and knowledge of fundamental film making. Since the prelim, I have learned many more skills, notably in the realms of :

  • Grading - I have a good grasp of how to give my footage a colour gradient and the emotional effect it can have on an audience through the tone it creates.
  • Sound mixing - I now know how to tone down moments of high volume and keep the audio consistent.
  • Camera movement and framing - whilst our prelim had unimpressive framing and no camera movement, my work on the project taught me stylistic ways a camera can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment