Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Friday 17 March 2017

Evaluation Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

As I began Media Studies at the beginning of sixth form, this was my first experience of using professional filmmaking equipment. In hindsight, I have learned a great deal about the technology involved in creating a media product during the construction of our film opening, and I am now comfortable with operating the technologies I have been introduced to since the start of this project.

Here are the pieces of technology I have used during the construction of our film opening:



Please watch my presentation below to see my technological learning curve:

Please press the play button to start my presentation, use the arrows to navigate the slides and click on the enlarge icon to make fullscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment