Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Monday 6 March 2017

Construction Post 27: My personal contribution to filming the sequence

I assisted Emilio transporting our prop table over to his house so that it could be set up for the filming location in advance of the main shoot; I had initially provided my own fold out table for the test shoot, but as we decided that the prop was a bit too large, we used a slightly smaller model. On the shoot day, I helped our group unpack and set up the table and the kit, and I also helped clear the shelves in the background to keep their contents out of shot. I contributed a variety of props to the sequence - this included the packet of tissues and Cherish's necklace.

Each member of our group took filming and directing duties if they were not acting. I shot a lot of the close ups and the shots involving only the teenagers, because I was acting for a lot of the sequence.

This is me filming in the main shoot



No comments:

Post a Comment