Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Monday 6 March 2017

Construction Post 28: My personal contribution to post-production

We all worked very well when we edited as a group, and we made sure to share the editing duties when we worked together. This usually involved rotating where we sat so that each of ushers a chance to take a seat at the computer.


When working individually in our scheduled editing times outside of lessons, I made a lot of progress with the sound editing and the grading. I enjoyed experimenting with the possibilities of colour grading, which I could then show the rest of my group to see if they thought any of them looked effective. I believe I made a lot of progress with the sound mixing, and it was good developing that skill. I reviewed all of our audio and saw when the volume spiked or was too quiet, and I made sure that my editing kept the sound consistent and comfortable to listen to.

It was good to communicate our individual progress to the other members of our group so that they could review it, so we wrote each other notes that we left at our edit suite to keep the group informed. This way, we could keep track of everyone's editing choices, which helped us work better as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment