Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Monday 6 March 2017

Construction Post 30: Looking back - refections on our final outcome

Here is our final film opening:



I believe that this project has gone very well.

We have worked incredibly well as a group and have enjoyed the process a lot - we have got to know each other over the course of this term and I'm happy that we have bonded well as a group. We have already received very positive feedback from our peers  and a lot of people have said that they really enjoyed it - I particularly enjoyed the reaction from my friend Noa who gasped at the pan from Tyrone to the detective and then back to reveal Simon.


This feedback has made me feel that we have achieved what we set out to do when creating this sequence, which was to create an entertaining film opening that people would be interested in seeing the rest of.

Overall, although we have encountered a few problems and challenges along the way, I feel very happy about how our film opening turned out and I think that it went the best it could've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment