Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Monday 6 March 2017

Construction Post 29: My technical learning curve during the construction phase

I think that my skills with technology have majorly improved over the course of making this media product.

For instance I believe that my knowledge on how to successfully use lighting technologies has dramatically improved, as can be seen by comparing these shots from the test shoot and the main shoot.

The first shot (from the test shoot) is very dimly lit, which obscured the action of the foot tapping.
The second shot (from the main shoot) is lit with a miniature light to throw the action into greater clarity.
I also believe that I have improved my skills with post-production technologies. I have learned how to grade shots to make the colour palate of our video consistent.

In our test shoot, we did use any grading, which meant that the look of our film opening sometimes changed between shots.

In our main shoot, we used grading to keep the colour scheme of our film opening consistent and match the tone of the film opening.




No comments:

Post a Comment