Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Thursday 26 October 2017

R+P Post 15: My record label

Our record label is called TNT Records.


It is the sister company to Harvest Records, a UK based record label that produces predominantly indie rock music, and although ours will cater heavily to a similar audience of independent fans, TNT will focus on producing music of the indie pop genre.
TNT, like Harvest, will be a subsidiary to Universal Music Group, meaning that it will act as a 'spotlighting' company to seek out new talent in the pop genre with the hopeful intent of signing on a potential new star into Universal's repertoire of pop singers.







No comments:

Post a Comment