Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Sunday 26 November 2017

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during research and planning

Overall, I feel very confident about what our group has accomplished during the research and planning period. It's been a pleasure to work with Noa and Emilio in this time, who have both contributed a lot to this project.

Here is what I have contributed during Research and Planning:

Planning the video
  • I contributed some useful ideas for tracks when deciding which song to use for the music video, some of which are now our influences (e.g. Lucy Spraggan)
  • I contributed a lot of shot ideas for both the timeline and the story board, including the idea of Casey grabbing her favourite things when she is sad, which are all reminiscent of the characters in her dream.
  • I helped make the props and set, particularly the apple tree and the light-up lamppost-head. 
Planning the website/album cover
  • I provided some useful examples of websites that may influence our band's (e.g. Lucy Spraggan, Sheppard)
  • I provided some useful examples of album covers that may influence our band's (e.g. Florence and the Machine's 'Lungs')
During test shoot
  • I performed the role of the lead guitarist 
  • I helped source costumes for myself and others (e.g. brown trousers for Ray, who played Shaggy)
  • I helped create lighting set-ups
  • I helped film shots and tested out some successful shot ideas (e.g. the tilt from mirror to Casey to show her transformation into Alice)
Overall, I believe my group and I have contributed a lot to this project. I am very happy with what we have accomplished so far and am excited to continue on to the construction of the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment