Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Monday 16 January 2017

R+P Post 10: Reflections so far/looking ahead

Overall, I am feeling very positive about how our film opening is going to turn out. Emilio, Sayo and I have worked very well as a group. We are very comfortable sharing our ideas and concerns with each other and have done well to keep in touch frequently on our WhatsApp group and by attending meetings twice a week. We've all contributed something to the development of this film opening, and the process itself has been enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment