Here is our music video.

Here is the outside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is the inside panel of my digipak album cover.

Here is a link to my artist's website. Please click on the image below to enter the website.

Thursday 14 September 2017

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

This year, I will be in a group with Emilio Francischelli (Candidate Number 9225) and Noa Craig (Candidate Number 9205), who I am very happy to be working with.


From left to right: Noa, Me and Emilio

I think we will make a very constructive team. All of us are very creatively inclined; from our very first meeting we have had no problem in churning out ideas for song selections and concepts for our music video. Having worked with Emilio before in our Year 12 film project, I know he is a very meticulous worker and is particularly skilled at lending the best results in post-production and using other computer tools. Noa is also very skilled in terms of using technology and also contributes a lot of musical knowledge. As a drama student, I think I can contribute towards the performance side of things. I think our mix of skills will help each other take up a variety of roles in the group, and help push each other's learning outside of our comfort zones.

We have agreed to meet outside timetabled lessons at least three times a week and have made a schedule to meet in the media department during study periods when all of us are free. We will use these meetings to communicate and note down feedback and ideas, and continue with any immediate project work. We have also created a Facebook Messenger group so we can stay in communication outside school hours if any thing needs further discussion, as well as a WhatsApp group that includes our media teacher that we can use to run any problems or ideas past her.

I am very excited to begin this project. Noa and Emilio are both good friends of mine and I feel comfortable and happy to be working closely with them for the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment